Palouse to Cascades State Park Trail
The non-motorized, cross-state Palouse to Cascades State Park Trail lies on the former Milwaukee Road railway grade from Rattlesnake Lake near North Bend east across Washington State. The level grade of this gravel trail makes it ideal for mountain bikers, equestrians, and walkers. Major trailheads in the Greenway sit at Rattlesnake Lake, Cle Elum, and Hyak (ADA-accessible). Hyak provides close access to the highly a unique experience – walking or biking through the damp, dark, 2.1-mile Snoqualmie Tunnel that travels under Snoqualmie Pass.
- More Information:
- Palouse to Cascades State Park Trail Snoqualmie Pass, WA | Google Maps
- Iron Horse Trailhead South Cle Elum, WA | Google Maps
- Lake Easton State Park 150 Lake Easton State Park Road, Easton, WA | Google Maps
- Hyak Trailhead Snoqualmie Pass, WA | Google Maps
- Cedar Falls Trailhead North Bend, WA | Google Maps