Save the Date!
Friday, May 31, 2024
Lake Sammamish State Park
Registration opens in March
This annual event is our unofficial kickoff to summer and all of the fun ways you can get involved in the Greenway NHA over the coming months! The Spring Breakfast brings together supporters old and new to celebrate our progress, hear plans for the future, be inspired by keynote speakers, and learn how you can get involved to help make a difference close to home. Plus, we’ll have some fun activities following the main event to help you connect with the landscape, our mission, and other Greenway supporters.
This event serves as our organization’s annual fundraiser and attendee support is essential to sustaining our core programs. If you’d like to make a gift, you can do so here. Thank you for your support!
Make an Impact in the Greenway NHA
Your support will help to:
- Provide local students with career training and environmental education opportunities
- Plant and nurture forests that reduce carbon emissions, improve water quality, and provide critical habitat for wildlife
- Improve the conservation outlook for iconic but threatened local species such as orcas and salmon
- Build trails and recreational infrastructure that help our region’s growing population connect with nature in safer, more sustainable ways
- Advocate for the public acquisition and protection of lands and waters that provide maximum benefits for people and wildlife
Thank You to Our 2024 Event Sponsors
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, contact: email@example.com | (206) 250-9979