Site Change: Women in the Woods on the Little Si Trail
For safety, volunteers are required to wear:
- Long pants (we’ll be working with tools, so no shorts!)
- Sturdy, close-toed shoes (absolutely no sandals)
In addition, we recommend that participants bring:
- Warm layers, especially during the fall, winter, and spring
- Rain gear
- Big sack lunch
- Water for the day (3 liters minimum)
- Small daypack for lunch, extra layers, etc.
*Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist if registration is closed for this event*
The Greenway Trust has offered the Women in the Woods series since 2010 to address the gender gap in the trail community and build community for women-identified and non-binary outdoor enthusiasts. Whether you are a trail pro or are out to try trail work for the first time, Women in the Woods events are a blast.
Please note the project location change away from Mount Teneriffe Trail to Little Si Trail. The new project will be removing an old puncheon bridge and constructing a turnpike to eliminate water on Little Si Trail!
This is the trail where our first Women in the Woods event was held in 2010, and we are so excited to continue giving back to this much loved trail.