Women’s Learn to Climb
Learn the basics of rock climbing at REI’s women’s learn to climb class. In this class, our female instructors will give you an overview of basic rock climbing gear and teach you how to put on a climbing harness. You’ll then get individualized instruction in belaying and climbing on an indoor climbing wall. We’ll also discuss the differences between indoor and outdoor climbing. All climbing gear is provided.
- Overview of types of rock and the difference between indoor and outdoor climbing
- Overview of basic climbing equipment
- Learn how to put on a harness and climb on an indoor rock wall
- Build confidence in your climbing skills
- REI Member price: $49 | Non-member price: $69