Women’s Learn to Climb
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 5:30 pm on Monday, repeating until February 25, 2019
One event on March 18, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Learn the basics of rock climbing at REI’s women’s learn to climb class. In this class, our female instructors will give you an overview of basic rock climbing gear and teach you how to put on a climbing harness. You’ll then get individualized instruction in belaying and climbing on an indoor climbing wall. We’ll also discuss the differences between indoor and outdoor climbing. All climbing gear is provided.
- Overview of types of rock and the difference between indoor and outdoor climbing
- Overview of basic climbing equipment
- Learn how to put on a harness and climb on an indoor rock wall
- Build confidence in your climbing skills
- REI Member price: $49 | Non-member price: $69
Seattle, 98109 + Google Map
Juanita Bay Park Interpretive TourLearn More : Juanita Bay Park Interpretive Tour
Celebrate Great Blue Heron Nesting Season!Learn More : Celebrate Great Blue Heron Nesting Season!