Trail Maintenance at Little Si Trail
**CANCELLED due to weather conditions**
Please call (206) 373-1600 if you have any questions.
For safety, volunteers are required to wear:
- Long pants (we’ll be working with tools, so no shorts!)
- Sturdy, close-toed shoes (absolutely no sandals)
In addition, we recommend that participants bring:
- Warm layers, especially during the fall, winter, and spring
- Rain gear
- Big sack lunch
- Water for the day (3 liters minimum)
- Small daypack for lunch, extra layers, etc.
Trail Restoration at the Garfield Ledges TrailSee Details : Trail Restoration at the Garfield Ledges Trail
Tree Planting in WoodinvilleSee Details : Tree Planting in Woodinville