National Public Lands Day – Coming Soon
For safety, volunteers are required to wear:
- Long pants (we’ll be working with tools, so no shorts!)
- Sturdy, close-toed shoes (absolutely no sandals)
In addition, we recommend that participants bring:
- Warm layers, especially during the fall, winter, and spring
- Rain gear
- Big sack lunch
- Water for the day (3 liters minimum)
- Small daypack for lunch, extra layers, etc.
Come celebrate National Public Lands Day in the Middle Fork of the Snoqualmie Valley with the Greenway Trust and our partner organizations!
More info on project work, sign ups, and the after party coming soon.