Midweek Trail Work on Garfield Ledges Trail
Registration is closed for this event
For safety, volunteers are required to wear:
- Long pants (we’ll be working with tools, so no shorts!)
- Sturdy, close-toed shoes (absolutely no sandals)
In addition, we recommend that participants bring:
- Warm layers, especially during the fall, winter, and spring
- Rain gear
- Big sack lunch
- Water for the day (3 liters minimum)
- Small daypack for lunch, extra layers, etc.
Update: There will be no Monday event this week.
Please look to other events this week to volunteer at. Thank you!