Mix It Up With the Greenway
Join the Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust for a fun mixer at Lagunitas where 100% of the proceeds (minus WA State Liquor Tax) of the beer will be donated to the Greenway Trust!
Mix up your weeknight routine with a fun evening out enjoying fantastic brews while supporting the public lands that you love. Bring your crew along and join us for a pint! And it’s a great time to meet some new folks that share your interest in connecting with the outdoors.
How It Works
100% of the proceeds (minus WA State Liquor Tax) of the beer will be donated to the Greenway Trust!
Homegrown will be donating some great food!
Kid and dog friendly
Play games (big jenga, cornhole, etc) with friends
Parking and Public Transit
– Our Seattle TapRoom & Beer Sanctuary has a shared parking lot adjacent to our building (to the east of the outdoor patio). Please do not park beyond the barricades as those spots belong to our neighbors
– Additional free parking can be found along 49th St and 50th St (and numbered streets north of the TapRoom) as well as on Shilshole Ave NW
– Metered parking is available throughout downtown Ballard (less than 10 minute walk)
– Bus #17, 18, 29, 40 & D Line stop at 15th Ave NW & NW Leary
– Bus #44 stops at NW Market St & 15th Ave NW