fourth test event
Trailhead Ambassadors must come prepared with:
- Completion of online training
- A completed waiver (online and/or in person depending on trailhead)
- Cell phone and emergency contact information
- Water, lunch, and snacks to keep you well fed and hydrated
We recommend you bring:
- Extra layers, this is the Pacific Northwest! Dress as a role model for others that day.
- Sunscreen, or UV protective layers
- A folding chair
Companion piece to neighbor and big brother Mount Si, the small rocky bluff known as Little Si is a moderately graded round trip 4.7 mile trail located in the hike rich North Bend area. Little Si is an important site in the Snoqualmie Tribe’s oral history of the Snoqualmie Valley.