Bellevue Christian School at Lake Sammamish State Park
COVID-19 Update: We are dedicated to keeping volunteers and event leads safe during our events. Volunteers are required to follow our COVID-19 safety guidelines, regardless of vaccination status.
In addition to our COVID-19 safety guidelines, please be prepared with the following:
For safety, volunteers are required to wear:
- Long pants (we’ll be working with tools, so no shorts!)
- Sturdy, close-toed shoes (absolutely no sandals)
- Gloves (provided)
In addition, we recommend that participants bring:
- Warm layers, especially during the fall, winter, and spring
- Rain gear
- Snacks for break
- At least one full water bottle
- Small daypack for snacks, extra layers, etc…
Tibbetts creek runs from Squak Mountain through Tibbetts Creek Valley and into Lake Sammamish. The Greenway has worked across the watershed restoring sections of Tibbets Creek through undesirable plant removal and native tree plantings – all with the help of volunteers. Combined, these efforts help to create habitat, add species diversity, and improve water quality in the creek – all of which support local native fish populations, including salmon.