Who we are and how we interact with others are just as important as what we do. When volunteering with the Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust, we require that you respect the safety, positive experience, and productivity of all participants and leaders.
- Respect all members of the community
- The Greenway Trust does not tolerate harassment of any form
- Follow directions from the designated event leader(s)
- Cultivate an inclusive environment so everyone is free to engage, participate, and learn
- Exemplify Greenway values: inclusive, collaborative, trusted, positive, pragmatic, and impactful
- Respect materials, tools, and the environment
- We value quality over quantity
By signing up to volunteer, I commit to being inclusive, collaborative, trusted, positive, pragmatic, and impactful as I participate as a volunteer with the Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust. Thank you for helping create a safe, positive, and productive experience. Our community of volunteers is strengthened by a shared understanding of Greenway values.