Trail Work on Mailbox Peak
The new trail up Mailbox Peak was built by Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust and the WA State Department of Natural Resources to create a more sustainable and usable trail up to the peak. Since the opening, more and more users are able to access the beautiful views atop the peak. Greenway Trust volunteers are needed to help maintain this trail and to gather materials that remain from the time of the trails construction. Make sure to sign up to help out today!
For safety, volunteers are required to wear:
- Long pants (we’ll be working with tools, so no shorts!)
- Sturdy, close-toed shoes (absolutely no sandals)
In addition, we recommend that participants bring:
- Warm layers, especially during the fall, winter, and spring
- Rain gear
- Big sack lunch
- Water for the day (3 liters minimum)
- Small daypack for lunch, extra layers, etc.
Discovery Park Habitat RestorationSee Details : Discovery Park Habitat Restoration
Confluence Park Restoration ContinuesSee Details : Confluence Park Restoration Continues
Restoration at Log Cabin Natural AreaSee Details : Restoration at Log Cabin Natural Area