Trail Restoration on Mailbox Peak Trail
The new trail up Mailbox Peak was built by Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust and the WA State Department of Natural Resources to create a more sustainable and usable trail up to the peak. Since the opening, more and more users are able to access the beautiful views atop the peak. Greenway Trust volunteers are needed to help maintain this trail and to gather materials that remain from the time of the trails construction. Make sure to sign up to help out today!
For safety, volunteers are required to wear:
- Long pants (we’ll be working with tools, so no shorts!)
- Sturdy, close-toed shoes (absolutely no sandals)
In addition, we recommend that participants bring:
- Warm layers, especially during the fall, winter, and spring
- Rain gear
- Big sack lunch
- Water for the day (3 liters minimum)
- Small daypack for lunch, extra layers, etc.
Help Restore Discovery ParkSee Details : Help Restore Discovery Park
Event Support for the Snoqualmie Tunnel RideSee Details : Event Support for the Snoqualmie Tunnel Ride
Women in the Woods Returns on Garfield Ledges TrailSee Details : Women in the Woods Returns on Garfield Ledges Trail