Maintenance at the Middle Fork Campground: National Public Lands Day
For safety, volunteers are required to wear:
- Long pants (we’ll be working with tools, so no shorts!)
- Sturdy, close-toed shoes (absolutely no sandals)
In addition, we recommend that participants bring:
- Warm layers, especially during the fall, winter, and spring
- Rain gear
- Water for the day (3 liters minimum)
- Small daypack for snacks, extra layers, etc.
Help the Forest Service brush out the popular picnic area at the Middle Fork Campground in anticipation of the “Cheers for Volunteers” afterparty. Volunteers will work with hand tools to clear some brush to open the place up a bit. Forest Service personnel will be on site to coordinate and work alongside you!