Career Event: Jobs for Clean Water
Interested in jobs that protect human health and the environment? Join the King County Wastewater Treatment Division for a job-shadowing event to explore careers in clean water. Staff members will be leading short, hands-on sessions
to demonstrate the details of their job and share the steps needed to get hired.
Examples of careers represented:
• STEM: Civil Engineer, Environmental Engineer, Water Quality Analyst
• Trades: Electrician, Treatment Plant Operator, Mechanic
• Communications: Community Relations, Environmental Educator, Project Manager
This is one of three events offered:
- March 26 from 4:30-7pm at King Street Center (Seattle) Register
- April 27 from 10am-1pm at Brightwater Center (Woodinville) Register
- May 5 from 10am-1pm at South Treatment Plant (Renton) Register
These events are for young people between the ages of 14-19.
They are free to attend and snacks will be provided.
To see all King County Wastewater events and register, go to: tinyurl.com/wweducationevents
For more information, please email Kristin Covey: email@example.com
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities can be arranged by calling 206-263-8856.
Free Days in the National ParksLearn More : Free Days in the National Parks
Downtown Issaquah Spring Clean-UpLearn More : Downtown Issaquah Spring Clean-Up
Earth Day Celebration: Protect Our SpeciesLearn More : Earth Day Celebration: Protect Our Species