Questions or concerns? Contact Becca Kedenburg at 206.678.3893 or ‘becca.kedenburg (at) mtsgreenway.org.’
- Arrange for transportation
- If you have been approved to use a King County Wheels to Water bus for your field study trip, register for your bus at least 3 weeks before your field trip date here.
- Schedule any school buses you need.
- Bus Scholarships: If your school’s free and reduced lunch rate is 50% or higher, the Greenway Trust may be able to pay for your school bus transportation. Email ‘becca.kedenburg (at) mtsgreenway.org’ to learn more.
- Recruit chaperones
- Please bring 4 or more chaperones to field study trips.
- Please bring 3 or more chaperones to stewardship events.
- Send youth and adult waivers home
- Waivers are available in English, Somali, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- Each student under the age of 18 must have a signed youth waiver, which covers him/her for both the field study trip and stewardship event.
- All adult participants (including teachers) need to bring a signed waiver to field study trips.
- Teach the introductory lesson
- Find your curriculum-specific introductory lesson here.
- Check driving directions
- Find information about our most commonly used field study trip and stewardship event sites here.
We look forward to working with you and your students!