Phone: 206.382.5565 x 28
Sep 26, 2016
- To celebrate National Public Lands Day, volunteers from across the region came out on Saturday, September 24 to repair several popular Middle Fork trails, including Mailbox Peak, the new Granite Creek Trail, and the Middle Fork Trail.
Jun 15, 2016
Nov 07, 2016Snoqualmie Valley Record
- The summer of 2015 was a hard year for salmon in the Pacific Northwest due to high water temperatures and low water flows.
Nov 03, 2016SnoValley Star
- A proposed dam on the North Fork Snoqualmie River has been formally halted. Concerns over the energy facility’s effects on Snoqualmie drinking water, fish and wildlife habitat, recreational kayaking and tribal cultural sites plagued the project during the five-year process.
Oct 04, 2016SnoValley Star
- Locally grown hops on tap in the Snoqualmie Valley, as link back to the Valley's hops growing heritage.
Sep 21, 2016The Seattle Times
- The Washington State Department of Transportation is finishing construction on the first I-90 archway for animals east of Keechelus Lake. Eventually, the 15-mile stretch of freeway will feature 27 animal crossings, most of them underpasses.
Sep 14, 2016knkx radio
- The Middle Fork of the Snoqualmie River has long been thought to have huge potential as a recreational area, less than an hour from Seattle.
Sep 08, 2016The Daily Record
- Organizers hope a hike in the woods leads to a trail system connecting Roslyn with the Teanaway.
Aug 24, 2016SnoValley Star
- Farms and restaurants up and down the Snoqualmie Valley have pitched in to provide and prepare food for Bounty Week, a celebration of locally grown food in the Valley.
Aug 16, 2016Living Snoqualmie
- Bounty Week is brought to you by a coalition of local Cities, Chambers of Commerce, businesses, and individuals working to promote the local food and restaurants of the Snoqualmie Valley to residents and tourists alike
Jul 26, 2016KUOW.ORG
- America has more than 560 wildlife refuges. Most of them are what you’d expect: remote, untrammeled places where humans are visitors. But a small number of wildlife refuges are located in the midst of some of the country’s most densely populated places.
Jul 21, 2016Issaquah Press
- The Mountains to Sound Greenway presents the Hidden Trails of Cougar Mountain Hike and BBQ. The group explores some of the lesser-known trails of Cougar Mountain from 8:30 a.m. to the afternoon on July 30.