Phone: 206.382.5565 x 28
Mar 17, 2017
- The March of the Vegetables—a parade for families, art lovers, and friends-of-farms—is just around the corner! This inaugural community event is on Saturday, March 25th in the city of Duvall, just east of Seattle. All are welcome to join.
Sep 26, 2016
- To celebrate National Public Lands Day, volunteers from across the region came out on Saturday, September 24 to repair several popular Middle Fork trails, including Mailbox Peak, the new Granite Creek Trail, and the Middle Fork Trail.
Apr 01, 2017The Daily Record
- A bill to designate the Mountains to Sound Greenway as a National Heritage Area has been re-introduced in Congress.
Mar 31, 2017Outdoor Alliance Blog
- Amidst a number of bills that threaten our public lands and waters, this week also saw the introduction and good first steps to advance legislation that would protect a few key landscapes for outdoor recreation.
City prevents new housing development, instead brings NEW hiking, mountain bike park to North Bend, thanks to ‘well-planned’ partnershipMar 24, 2017Living Snoqualmie
- City of North Bend Community and Economic Development Director Gina Estep is very excited about a brand new park coming to the city – a park that made possible because of a “well-planned partnership” with a common goal as the end result.
Mar 23, 2017KUOW.ORG
- Implications for public land management as federal hiring freeze comes into effect.
Mar 23, 2017Snoqualmie Valley Record
- North Bend has formed a partnership with several local and area organizations to develop a 31-acre park for mountain biking and hiking, and the anticipated economic development that could come with increased recreation tourism to the city.
Mar 20, 2017Snoqualmie Valley Record
- There’s a new parade coming to Duvall. The March of the Vegetables is about building community, celebrating art, and of course, welcoming the vegetables back for another growing season.
Mar 20, 2017Living Snoqualmie
- It’s a parade for families, art lovers and friends-of-farms. The inaugural community event happens this Saturday, March 25th in Duvall – and everyone is welcome to join the march/parade.
Feb 28, 2017The Seattle Times
- Seattle has announced an agreed-upon route for the missing link of the Burke-Gilman Trail, ending decades of dispute between the cycling community and the Ballard maritime industry.
Feb 03, 2017The Daily Record
- The state Department of Natural Resources is putting up fence in parts of the Teanaway Community Forest to help protect sensitive riparian areas along rivers and streams.
Jan 12, 2017The Daily Record
- The Teanaway Community Forest Recreation Planning Committee met on Thursday to discuss the planning process for the next 10 to 15 years of recreation in the Teanaway.