Phone: 206.382.5565 x 28
Jun 15, 2016
Eastside Greenway Alliance Launches to Build a New Way to Move, Connect and Live Along the Eastside Rail CorridorJan 11, 2016
- Seven organizations, including the Greenway Trust, announced the formation of the Eastside Greenway Alliance this weekend. Eastside Greenway Alliance aims to build a new way to move, connect and live on the Eastside through strong collaboration with corridor owners, stakeholders and other local partners.
Jul 13, 2016Snoqualmie Valley Record
- Letter to the Editor about Mt Si road and trailhead parking meetings. "Initially, my assumption was that officials would go through the motions then ignore residents' complaints. Surprisingly, this was not the case."
Jul 13, 2016SnoValley Star
- The Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust hosted approximately 150 people on a 21-mile bike ride down the John Wayne Pioneer Trail as one of its “Explore the Greenway” trips.
Jul 06, 2016Seattle Weekly
- We’re investing big bucks to make it easier for people to drive to trailheads. But good luck finding parking when you arrive.
Jul 05, 2016Snoqualmie Valley Record
- The Snoqualmie Valley Watershed Improvement District has acquired a water right, dated 1926, from Weyerhaeuser. The district plans to use it for irrigation supply and water rights mitigation to support agriculture in the Snoqualmie Valley.
Jun 30, 2016Issaquah Press
- Anti-Aircraft Peak Trailhead at King County’s Cougar Mountain Wildland Park was renamed in honor of Issaquah Alps Trails Club founder Harvey Manning.
Jun 22, 2016Snoqualmie Valley Record
- Community comes together to problem solve congestion near local trailheads.
Jun 20, 2016Living Snoqualmie
- The U.S. Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources held a hearing on a bill to designate the Mountains to Sound Greenway as a National Heritage Area.
Jun 10, 2016The Seattle Times
- Record warm weather earlier this year has lured more hikers than ever to the outdoors, contributing to a 30 percent increase in search-and-rescue missions in King County’s hiking areas.
May 28, 2016The Seattle Times
- Congress needs to treat forest fires as natural disasters and use emergency funds to fight them, not drain money from forest management.
May 26, 2016The Daily Record
- The Central Washington University Board of Trustees last week approved a trail and utility easement for a portion of the John Wayne Pioneer Trail reconnection route near Brooklane Village.