Phone: 206.382.5565 x 28
Eastside Greenway Alliance Launches to Build a New Way to Move, Connect and Live Along the Eastside Rail CorridorJan 11, 2016
- Seven organizations, including the Greenway Trust, announced the formation of the Eastside Greenway Alliance this weekend. Eastside Greenway Alliance aims to build a new way to move, connect and live on the Eastside through strong collaboration with corridor owners, stakeholders and other local partners.
Nov 16, 2015
Land to stay in natural, scenic conditionThe purchase of 82 acres of timberland neighboring the Middle Fork of the Snoqualmie River will ensure more room to roam in the popular Mailbox Peak trailhead area.
May 24, 2016Central Washington University
- The CWU Board of Trustees approved a trail and utility easement between the university and the city of Ellensburg for a portion of the John Wayne Pioneer Trail reconnection route near Brooklane Village.
May 15, 2016Snoqualmie Valley Record
- The new route, called the Cedar Falls Loop, will start service on Monday, May 23. The bus travels between downtown North Bend and Rattlesnake Lake through the summer months, with regular stops along the way on a schedule.
May 11, 2016The Daily Record
- Thirty-five years ago next month, Andy Neault and the late Chic Hollenbeck mounted their horses in Easton and set off down a trail on the way to making history.
May 08, 2016Living Snoqualmie
- Now what the State and local North Bend residents are battling during sunny spring and summer weekends is crowds – and the stark realization that the number of hikers vastly outnumbers the available parking near popular trailheads like Mount Si, Little Si, Teneriffe, Rattlesnake, etc.
May 04, 2016Living Snoqualmie
- The big, longterm project aims to connect the Snoqualmie River – including the south shore and north shore areas of Meadowbrook, Boarst Lake, Snoqualmie Falls, Kimball Creek, Sandy Cove, and the historic downtown core – with miles of trails, bridges, boardwalks and viewpoints.
Apr 26, 2016SnoValley Star
- There will be no expanding or adding to Truck Town, per a decision made April 19 by the North Bend City Council to make the city’s interim regulations on growth permanent.
Apr 20, 2016SnoValley Star
- It’s no surprise the Mount Si area is a popular hiking destination, but for North Bend residents, safety has become an issue.
Apr 19, 2016KOMO News
- A lack of parking has created a dangerous situation at the base of the trail to Poo Poo Point near Issaquah.
Mar 30, 2016Sno-Valley Star
- During the summer, SVT will also offer a service that will connect riders from all over Snoqualmie Valley to recreation areas and trails around Rattlesnake Lake.
Mar 29, 2016The Seattle Times
- The North Bend City Council is considering a ban on more parking for big trucks just off I-90 because of concerns about traffic, exhaust fumes and the wear on city streets. But truckers note there is no other commercial parking area for them between Ellensburg and Seattle.