Phone: 206.382.5565 x 28
Jun 15, 2016
Eastside Greenway Alliance Launches to Build a New Way to Move, Connect and Live Along the Eastside Rail CorridorJan 11, 2016
- Seven organizations, including the Greenway Trust, announced the formation of the Eastside Greenway Alliance this weekend. Eastside Greenway Alliance aims to build a new way to move, connect and live on the Eastside through strong collaboration with corridor owners, stakeholders and other local partners.
Sep 21, 2016The Seattle Times
- The Washington State Department of Transportation is finishing construction on the first I-90 archway for animals east of Keechelus Lake. Eventually, the 15-mile stretch of freeway will feature 27 animal crossings, most of them underpasses.
Sep 14, 2016knkx radio
- The Middle Fork of the Snoqualmie River has long been thought to have huge potential as a recreational area, less than an hour from Seattle.
Aug 24, 2016SnoValley Star
- Farms and restaurants up and down the Snoqualmie Valley have pitched in to provide and prepare food for Bounty Week, a celebration of locally grown food in the Valley.
Aug 16, 2016Living Snoqualmie
- Bounty Week is brought to you by a coalition of local Cities, Chambers of Commerce, businesses, and individuals working to promote the local food and restaurants of the Snoqualmie Valley to residents and tourists alike
Jul 26, 2016KUOW.ORG
- America has more than 560 wildlife refuges. Most of them are what you’d expect: remote, untrammeled places where humans are visitors. But a small number of wildlife refuges are located in the midst of some of the country’s most densely populated places.
Jul 21, 2016Issaquah Press
- The Mountains to Sound Greenway presents the Hidden Trails of Cougar Mountain Hike and BBQ. The group explores some of the lesser-known trails of Cougar Mountain from 8:30 a.m. to the afternoon on July 30.
Jul 13, 2016Snoqualmie Valley Record
- Letter to the Editor about Mt Si road and trailhead parking meetings. "Initially, my assumption was that officials would go through the motions then ignore residents' complaints. Surprisingly, this was not the case."
Jul 13, 2016SnoValley Star
- The Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust hosted approximately 150 people on a 21-mile bike ride down the John Wayne Pioneer Trail as one of its “Explore the Greenway” trips.
Jul 06, 2016Seattle Weekly
- We’re investing big bucks to make it easier for people to drive to trailheads. But good luck finding parking when you arrive.
Jul 05, 2016Snoqualmie Valley Record
- The Snoqualmie Valley Watershed Improvement District has acquired a water right, dated 1926, from Weyerhaeuser. The district plans to use it for irrigation supply and water rights mitigation to support agriculture in the Snoqualmie Valley.