Phone: 206.382.5565 x 28
Eastside Greenway Alliance Launches to Build a New Way to Move, Connect and Live Along the Eastside Rail CorridorJan 11, 2016
- Seven organizations, including the Greenway Trust, announced the formation of the Eastside Greenway Alliance this weekend. Eastside Greenway Alliance aims to build a new way to move, connect and live on the Eastside through strong collaboration with corridor owners, stakeholders and other local partners.
Nov 16, 2015
Land to stay in natural, scenic conditionThe purchase of 82 acres of timberland neighboring the Middle Fork of the Snoqualmie River will ensure more room to roam in the popular Mailbox Peak trailhead area.
Feb 02, 2016Yakima Herald
- A little-noticed Washington State Parks proposal to build dozens of cabins just east of Snoqualmie Pass is raising concerns from wildlife advocates who say the development would jeopardize the success of a nearby Interstate 90 wildlife overpass.
Jan 31, 2016The Seattle Times
- Our region is uncommonly beautiful and people want it to stay that way.
Jan 29, 2016The Daily Record
- The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife is proposing acquiring an additional 215 acres in the Teanaway that is adjacent to the Teanaway Community Forest.
Jan 20, 2016The Seattle Times
- Lowland trail is good choice to avoid snow when you want to stretch legs.
Jan 19, 2016The Seattle Times
- As the January rains fall in Olympia, the urgency to increase firefighting funding fades for some lawmakers. That’s dangerous.
Jan 08, 2016Issaquah/Sammamish Reporter
- So far, it appears to be a solid return year for the rare, fresh-water salmon swimming back to their spawning grounds in Sammamish and Bellevue.
Jan 01, 2016The Seattle Times
- Doug Walker, 65, who died on Granite Mountain, was a software entrepreneur, co-founder of Social Venture Partners and a former chairman of the board at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
Dec 29, 2015SnoValley Star
- From planting trees to restoring trails, a group of young AmeriCorps volunteers has spent 5½ weeks building partnerships with the Mountain to Sound Greenway trust and members of the North Bend community.
Dec 20, 2015The Seattle Times
- Photographer Alan berner travels to John Wayne Pioneer Trail to see sled dogs in action.
Dec 18, 2015Public News Service
- At this time a year ago, Washington gained its newest wilderness acreage when President Obama signed a bill expanding the Alpine Lakes Wilderness Area.