Phone: 206.382.5565 x 24
May 10, 2013
- Issaquah Schools Foundation, Port Blakely and local businesses, provide hands-on science and ecological restoration for Issaquah students.
Apr 30, 2013
- U.S. Representative Dave Reichert introduces legislation to create the Mountains to Sound Greenway National Heritage Area.
May 14, 2013The Issaquah Press
- Issaquah Press - A newly announced bipartisan bill that would designate the Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust as a National Heritage Area might have a bumpy road to climb.
May 08, 2013Seattle Times
- King County, with The Trust for Public Land as an intermediary, has tentatively agreed to buy 216 acres next to the Cougar Mountain/Squak Mountain Corridor.
May 08, 2013Seattle Post-Intelligencer
- King County and the Trust for Public Land have reached a “conditional agreement” that seeks to purchase 216 acres of land on Squak Mountain in the “Issaquah Alps” an action that would protect the land from clearcutting and preserve views from the Mountains to Sound Greenway along State Route 900 in eastern King County.
May 06, 2013Biking Bis
- Biking Bis - The sprawling Mountains to Sound Greenway that stretches from Ellensburg to the Puget Sound shoreline is seeking status as a National Heritage Area.
May 03, 2013Redmond Patch
- Redmond-based Trane employees pulled invasive blackberry from a site along Issaquah Creek.
May 03, 2013Issaquah City Television
- Issaquah City Television - Leaders gather in Issaquah to celebrate legislation to recognize the Mountains to Sound Greenway as a National Heritage Area.