Phone: 206.382.5565 x 28
Jun 29, 2015
- The Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust welcomed today its new executive director, Jon Hoekstra.
Jun 25, 2015
Jul 15, 2015The Daily Record
- The nine-day Mountains to Sound Greenway 25th Anniversary Trek kicked off on Sunday with a 25-mile bike ride from Ellensburg to South Cle Elum.
Jul 11, 2015The Olympian
- Jon Hoekstra has taken over as the executive director of the Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust.
Jul 10, 2015The Daily Record
- The Mountains to Sound Greenway sounded like a grand vision when it originated 25 years ago. It’s turned out to be much more than a vision — it’s been a practical approach to maintaining and enhancing the landscape along Interstate 90 through King and Kittitas counties.
Jul 09, 2015Crosscut
- The Mountains to Sound Greenway is a 1.5 million-acre landscape stretching from Puget Sound to central Washington. And if conservationists get their way, it will join a list of roughly 50 areas officially recognized as unique, historic, and valuable to future generations by the federal government.
Jul 08, 2015Issaquah Press
- The Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust is leading a hike July 18 to explore some of the lesser-known trails of Cougar Mountain.
Jul 07, 2015The Daily Record
- The Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust has a new executive director
Jul 05, 2015Herald Net
- The Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust plans to celebrate its 25th anniversary with a multi-day bicycle ride and hikes on July 11 through 19.
Jul 03, 2015SnoValley Star
- Explore one of the most iconic trails in the Mountains to Sound Greenway this summer on the Snoqualmie Tunnel Bike Ride.
Jul 02, 2015Mercer Island Reporter
- Bipartisan legislation was introduced June 26 to designate the Mountains to Sound Greenway as a National Heritage Area.
Jun 30, 2015The Daily Record
- Bipartisan legislation was introduced on Thursday in Congress to designate the Mountains to Sound Greenway as a National Heritage Area