A Day in and Around: North Bend
Hike the iconic mountain that looms over North Bend and refuel on milkshakes while learning about the history of the Snoqualmie Valley
- History: Immerse yourself in the past through the stories of Native Americans and pioneers at the Snoqualmie Valley Historical Museum
- Recreation: Hike Mt. Si, one of the most iconic and popular trails in the state for great views of Mt. Rainier, the Snoqualmie Valley and the Cascades. Check out the Rattlesnake Ledge hike for a well maintained trail and stunning views. Hike to a beautiful waterfall on the Twin Falls Trail.
- Open Spaces: Take a stroll, catch a glimpse of the local elk herd, and check out an interpretive center at Meadowbrook Farm. You can also host an event there.
- Arts, Shopping, and Food: Grab a shake at the classy local burger joint, Scott's Dairy Freeze, or some coffee at Georgia's Bakery Cafe. Have a picnic and relax at the Si View Farmers Market while enjoying free live music.
- Greenway 365: Come to North Bend in August to soak in crafts, live music and great food at the Festival at Mount Si.